The Tessel 2 is equipped with a slew of on-board features including two 10-pin module ports to add sensors and other external hardware, two USB ports for camera peripherals and flash storage, a 10/100 supported ethernet port, and a microUSB connector for power and tethered programming. Each Tessel 2 offers an 802.11 b/g/n WiFi setup, a 580MHz Mediatek router-on-a-chip, a 48MHz SAMD21 coprocessor, and 64MB of DDR2 RAM with 32MB of flash.
Needless to say, the Tessel 2 has been designed from the ground up with the fastest possible path to producing your projects. Simply plug and play multiple modules and high-level APIs and you have a development board that is levels ahead of most other development boards!
- Preinstalled with Node.js 4.2.1 LTS or newer
- Easy to use CLI for remote programming and configuration
- 580MHz Mediatek Router-on-a-Chip
- 48MHz Atmel SAMD21 Coprocessor
- 64MB DDR2 RAM
- 32MB Flash Storage
- Wirelessly Programmable 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Supports 10/100 Ethernet
- MicroUSB Power
- 2x 10-Pin Tessel Module Ports
- 2x USB Ports