The Electrically Isolated USB EZO™ Carrier Board allows you to connect your Atlas Scientific circuit directly to your computer or Raspberry Pi. Built-in isolation ensures that your circuit will be protected from interference, ground loops and harmful voltages. Simply attach an Atlas Scientific EZO-type module to the top of the carrier board, plug in your USB and BNC cables, and you’re all set!
Each board comes equipped with two 1×3 headers to plug in your EZO circuit, a BNC adapter to attach your desired sensor probe, a USB mini B connector to hook a cable to your computer, and three pins to connect a Flow Connector Board (R, W, B). The EZO Carrier Board requires 5V at 31mA to operate.
Note: This Carrier Board does NOT come with any EZO class devices. They can, however, be found in one of our many Atlas Scientific kits!
- 1x Electrically Isolated USB EZO™ Carrier Board
- 4x Aluminum Standoff (4-40)
- 8x Phillips Head Screw (4-40)
- Works with all EZO circuits
- Fully isolated voltage and data
- Connects to a Raspberry Pi
- Rapid Calibration and Development
- USB mini B connector
- Serial to USB converter
- LEDs indicate power, RX and TX communication
- 31mA current draw