Guess what?! Super-Awesome Sylvia, star of Super-Awesome Sylvia’s Super-Awesome Maker Show has a new book for young makers! It’s called, “Sylvia’s Super-Awesome Project Book: Super Simple Arduino!” The book is a fun and colorful introduction to Arduino microcontrollers and programming, written and illustrated by kid engineer Super-Awesome Sylvia. It has 3 great projects to get started on an Arduino adventure, plus lots of ideas and resources for even more experiments.
Three super-awesome projects:
- PROJECT ONE: Simple Strobe – A controllable strobe that lets you stop time!
- PROJECT TWO: R.I.F.F. – A “Randomly Influenced Finger Flute” – a musical instrument that anyone can play!
- PROJECT THREE: TheTapper – A speaker can play music of course, but it can be an input device too!
We’ve also developed the Sylvia’s Super Awesome Kit (not included) that includes all the parts needed to complete the experiments in the book. As Sylvia says, “Get out there and make something!”
- Author & Illustrator: Sylvia “Super-Awesome” Todd
- Publisher: Constructing Modern Knowledge Press
- Paperback: 44 pages
- ISBN-10: 0-98915-116-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0989151160