Do you need ‘moar power’ for your wireless widget? The XBee-PRO XSC 900 MHz RF module features two times the throughput and 20 times less current draw than the previous XSC module. This version (S3B) features an ADF7023 transceiver from Analog Devices, which can toss your data up to 28 miles Line-of-Sight (LOS), along with low power consumption, drawing less than 2.5 uA in power down.
Also, the latest XBee-PRO XSC is firmware compatible with the legacy 9XStream® and the legacy XBee-PRO XSC modules. And because it’s an XBee RF device it is, of course, pin compatible with existing through-hole XBee modules.
Not sure which XBee module or accessory is right for you? Check out our XBee Buying Guide!
Note: This module does not work properly with anything connected to the RSSI pin. Our current XBee Explorer USB and XBee Explorer Dongle have a solder jumper on them to let you disconnect the RSSI led.
Note: Due to manufacturer’s restrictions in other countries, we can only ship these to the USA and Canada. Sorry world!
- Analog Devices ADF7023 Transceiver, Cortex-M3 EFM32G230 @ 28 MHz
- 902 MHz to 928 MHz Frequency Band
- 10 Kbps or 20 Kbps Data Rate
- Up to 2000 ft (610 m) Indoor/Urban Range
- Up to 9 mi (14 km) LOS w/ Dipole Antenna
- Up to 28 mi (45 km) LOS w/ High-Gain Antenna
- Up to 24 dBm (250 mW) Tx Power (Software Selectable)
- Voltage Requirement: 2.4 to 3.6 VDC
- Tx Current: 215 mA
- Rx Current: 26 mA
- Sleep Current: 2.5 uA
- Wire Antenna