Are you looking for a fun and simple e-textiles project? The Firefly Jar Kit is a great project for anyone from beginners to experienced e-textile hackers.
The Firefly Jar Kit uses our LilyTwinkle board with a handful of sewable LilyPad LEDs, all on a ProtoSnap board, to fill a felt jar with shining, twinkling fireflies (or lightning bugs… whatever you call them)
Note: A portion of this sale is given back to Dr. Leah Buechley for continued development and education of e-textiles and also to Arduino LLC to help fund continued development of new tools and new IDE features.
- Laser-Cut Felt “Jar” Parts
- ProtoSnap LilyTwinkle Board
- LilyPad Coin Cell Battery Holder (ProtoSnap)
- 4 x White LilyPad LEDs (ProtoSnap)
- Bobbin of Conductive Thread
- Needle Set
- Coin Cell Battery