These micro gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears. They have a gear ratio of 210:1 and operate up to 12 volts and have a stall torque of 50 oz-in. and a max speed of 130 RPM. Each micro gearmotor sports a 3mm D-shaft.
Note: The micro gearmotor enclosures are sold separately, you can find them here.
- Voltage: 6 – 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 210:1
- Stall Torque: 27/50 oz-in. (6/12V)
- Speed: 65/130 RPM (6/12V)
- No Load Current: 40/70 mA (6/12V)
- Stall Current: 360/1600 mA (6/12V)
- DC Reversible
- Motor Size: 26 x 12 x 10mm
- Shaft Size: 3mm Diameter x 10mm Length
- Weight: 17g