The Pimoroni Explorer HAT Pro is a “shield” for the Raspberry Pi and provides you with the perfect prototyping sidekick for your Pi. The Explorer HAT Pro has a heap of useful input and output options that will take your Raspberry Pi projects to the next level. This add-on board is great for driving motors, using analog sensors, interfacing with 5V systems and touch (even fruit-based!) interfaces.
Each Pimoroni Explorer HAT Pro easily snaps on top of a Raspberry Pi equipped with a 40-pin (2×20) GPIO. Pimoroni has created a GitHub repository bundling the Explorer software with a set of examples to get you started in an easy-to-use Python module to get prototyping right away.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA!)
- Four capacitive touch pads
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads
- Four 4-colored LEDs
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!