With more than 60 practical and creative hacks, this book helps you turn Raspberry Pi into the centerpiece of some cool electronics projects. Want to create a controller for a camera or a robot? Set up Linux distributions for media centers or PBX phone systems? That’s just the beginning of what you’ll find inside Raspberry Pi Hacks.
If you’re looking to build either a software or hardware project with more computing power than Arduino alone can provide, Raspberry Pi is just the ticket. And the hacks in this book will give you lots of great ideas.
- Use configuration hacks to get more out of your Pi
- Build your own web server or remote print server
- Take the Pi outdoors to monitor your garden or control holiday lights
- Connect with SETI or construct an awesome Halloween costume
- Hack the Pi’s Linux OS to support more complex projects
- Decode audio/video formats or make your own music player
- Achieve a low-weight payload for aerial photography
- Build a Pi computer cluster or a solar-powered lab
- Author: Ruth Suehle & Tom Callaway
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media
- Paperback: 394 pages
- ISBN-10: 1-4493-6234-6
- ISBN-13: 978-1-4493-6234-8