We’ve been using and selling Analog Devices’ ADXL accelerometers for a good while now, and now we’ve found another great part in the series! The ADXL362 is a complete 3-axis MEMS acceleration measurement system that operates at extremely low power consumption levels. It measures both dynamic acceleration, resulting from motion or shock, and static acceleration, such as tilt. It’s easy to communicate with the ADXL362 over SPI and built-in digital logic even enables autonomous operation for “wake-on-shake” operation.
We think this is a really cool device, so we spun up a breakout board! Now you can add low-power-consumption motion sensing to your next project!
- 3-Axis with Selectable Measurement Range: ±2, ±4, or ±8g
- Ultralow Power
- SPI Digital Interface
- High Resolution: 1 mg/LSB
- Low Noise Down to 175 μg/√Hz
- Wide Voltage Range: 1.6 V to 3.5 V
- Adjustable Threshold for Motion Activation
- Measurement Ranges Selectable via SPI Command