These standard gearmotors are incredibly tough and feature full metal gears to help you drive wheels, gears, or almost anything else that needs to turn. They have a gear ratio of 3000:1 and operate up to 12 volts and deliver a stall torque of 2995 oz-in. and a max speed of 1 RPM. Each standard gearmotor sports a 6mm diameter D-shaft.
- Voltage: 3 – 12 Volts
- Gear Ratio: 3000:1
- Stall Torque: 2995.2 oz-in. (@ 12V)
- Speed: 1 RPM (@ 12V)
- No Load Current: 95 mA (@ 12V)
- Stall Current: 0.5A (@ 12V)
- Insulation Resistance: 10 MOhm
- Dielectric Strength: 300VDC
- DC Reversible
- Shaft Size: 6mm Diameter x 1.23” Length
- Weight: 4.9 oz.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.